Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

Yes it is true: I read the Twilight series. I haven't been as obsessed over it as other women, but I enjoyed them. Now the movies have started. New Moon came out last weekend. I loved this book because we learn more about Jacob and I learned to just love him! So the movie was extra awesome because Jacob was in it most of the time! And his body was so ripped! Wow! I lost my breath a bit when he took off his shirt the 1st time in the movie! One woman in the audience yelled out "rewind" after that scene. Plus the movie had a lot of humor in it(some of the cheesy stuff made me laugh too)! My friend had rented out a theater in SLC so I got to see it at 9pm before it "officially" opened at midnight! So I went with a bunch of my neighbors. We had a great time! This 2nd movie of the series was so much better than the 1st one! I wouldn't mind finding a Jacob(of course not as a werewolf and 20 years older)!

No comments:

Post a Comment