Friday, October 15, 2010

New on TV

It's been a transition thinking there will not be any 24 or LOST this year! Plus I have no channel connections(tv for Netflix or hooking up computer). So when I want to watch a tv show I watch it from the broadcasting website(and the full episode usually remains for a few weeks) with very limited commercial time--like it takes up 1-4 minutes of whole show. Needless to say, I have found 2 new shows that look promising: The Event and The Whole Truth. The Event is a bit LOST-ish---more questions than answers---so it keeps me captivated(involves aliens with great powers). The Whole Truth takes you through the the court process/jury decision and then the last 5 minutes of the show they let you find out what really happened---was the jury correct in their verdict. Or if I choose I can always wait until the shows come out on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment