Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving weekend I traveled to 2 places. First I spent Wed & Thurs in Logan with my parents. Since a major blizzard was just getting over, we left for Logan later than anticipated. The roads were pretty good on the freeway, but still bad in town! We ate a delicious dinner over at my brother's home. Mashed potatoes & stuffing are my favorite foods to overeat! My brother & his wife got a new kitty so it was fun to snuggle and pet it(no name yet).Then Fri & Sat, I spent time in Ephraim, UT with my sister and her husband. I go to help out decorating the 9ft Christmas tree(this year the decorations were a Victorian theme & every year there is a different theme)! I had planned on staying Sat night and going to Harry Potter 7 movie(again) with my sister but another blizzard was coming in Sat night/Sunday, so I left before the storm came on Saturday night. Yes, I let the snowy weather control my life! The next morning I was oh so glad I didn't have to drive on the slick & icy roads! And during the weekend I did get to enjoy watching 2 Utah Jazz games which they won(including Lakers!!) but was disappointed that Alabama lost to Auburn by one point! One of these Thanksgiving weekends I want to get down to Alabama for the Iron Bowl! I always love spending time with my family!But getting home earlier than usual did allow me to decorate my own place! Just need a small tree to make it complete!





1 comment: