Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bon Jovi Concert

After 8 yrs, Bon Jovi FINALLY made it back to SLC to do a concert! When each new album came out I had to be disappointed that SLC was not included in the tour! But I was not disappointed with this concert---it was like a greatest hits of all time concert!! I was about at center court with a step up from the floor(with stage to south end of b-ball court)---so I had pretty good seats. Marilyn and Rod had front row seats with backstage passes which was pretty cool(can't wait to see their pics)! But I couldn't afford those seats. So I had dinner beforehand with Marilyn & Rod's 3 girls and Carol, Marilyn's sister. Their seats were in the upper bowl. I danced and sang the whole time(2 hrs worth) so I'm thinking I got my exercise in! All I can say is that I LOVED IT!!! And Jon Bon Jovi is still hot, hot hot!!! As long as they keep coming to SLC on tour, I'll keep going, since I've been an avid fan for 27 yrs!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, Marcia! Did people with a backstage pass get to meet Bon Jovi?

    ReplyDelete