Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break

I always look forward to Spring Break at school! It gives me a chance to collect the energy I need to get through the last 38 days of work! In the past I've always gone on some sort of trip during the break. This year I stayed close to home. I spent the first 3 days in Logan enjoying family and general conference. The middle 3 days, I got a huge list of things done on my "to do" list at home in Bountiful. The last 3 days, I took mom and dad down to Ephraim to JoAnn and Mike's home. Alan and Barbara met us there. Not only did we have a good time conversing with each other, but we had delicious meals of the new recipes JoAnn wanted to try on us. Also, we made truffles and fudge(cut out Easter shapes with cookie cutters). All of us were back to our own home by Saturday night, so we could enjoy the Easter/Resurrection morn in our own wards and our own way!









Making truffles is a messy affair!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! That sounds like an awesome spring break! Good luck on your last few days of school. Yay summer!

    ReplyDelete