Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In "Suspense"

I got the opportunity to meet my favorite suspense writer, Mary Higgins Clark, tonight at a high school in Layton. She and her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, were the visiting authors for the Davis Libraries. Cool huh? First, we waited in line to get in the auditorium to listen to them both answer questions. Then we had to wait in line(about an hour and a half) for book signing! They both had new books come out this month, so I bought them for signing. I also got my picture with them! It's not very often in life you get to meet renowned authors! Mary Higgins Clark's book is Just Take My Heart and Carol Higgins Clark's book is Cursed. I haven't read them yet. And I know I can't start Mary's book until I have time to read all through the night! Her books are hard to put down once you start!

No comments:

Post a Comment