Friday, July 3, 2009

My HS Reunion

I went to my Logan High 25th High School reunion. About 50 students(probably out of like 250) came. After 25 years, we were all finally on equal status. There were friends there I hadn't seen in a long time. This reunion was the first that I actually brought a camera to take pictures. I've gone to all my reunions with my best friends from high school: Marilyn, SaRene and Carol. If I didn't have them to go with, I probably wouldn't go. Small talk is not one of my strengths. I did have fun seeing everyone and hearing about their lives! Yet, it was kind of hard listening about their lives too because all their lives revolved around their spouse & kids(which it should be)...and mine doesn't. I was surprised that it was tough on me to listen to it all. I really am okay with who I am as a single person, but it was one of those nights that I was reminded what I didn't have and what I have always desired. But my time will come, so I tried not to be bummed about it for too long. Overall, I had a good time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment