Friday, June 26, 2009

IMAX Transformers 2

Yesterday, Robert and I saw IMAX Transformers 2. The IMAX is a bit more expensive than a regular show but it's well worth it! I loved the huge screen! The sound is incredible too! It's so loud I don't think you'd be able to hear a baby cry in the middle of the movie! Transformers 2 is full of action and just as good as the first one. I didn'tknow the characters that well since I never have read the comic books or seen the cartoons. But Rob knows the Transformers inside and out so I could ask him any questions. Afterwards we ateat Joe's Crab Shack. I love that place! But it's changed so much: the funky decorations and lights are gone and the menu was new. The food was still delicious! And the music was still awesome(70s & 80s music)! But the atmosphere was not as impressionable as it used to be(and maybe that's because we went at a low time--only maybe 10 people there--usually it's packed).





1 comment: