Friday, June 25, 2010

South Weber

At the end of May, I moved up north to South Weber. It is on Hwy 89 between Layton & Ogden. I needed to get out of my dungeon-like basement apartment because the elderly lady I lived with went to a long-term facility. I had lived there for 9yrs because rent was so cheap. As I looked at places to rent, I had 3 criteria: more than 1000sq ft, a carport/garage, and a walk-in closet in master bedroom. In this new place, I met all my criteria and it was cheaper rent than other places with same criteria. It's just a few minutes from Ogden or Layton. And I'm closer to Logan! I'm still organizing a month later. I love all the light in this new place! I feel like it gives me renewed energy! Plus I have not seen one bug(namely spiders) yet! And each room has more than one plug outlet---no more extension cords and power surge strips everywhere! Also it was great to get all my things out of storage to see what I had! I'm excited for the new opportunities of a new area I will have!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome, Marcia! You deserve an apartment upgrade!

    ReplyDelete