Thursday, October 20, 2011

45th birthday

I did something new for my b-day this year---I took off a day of work! I don't know why I haven't been doing that for the past 20yrs! But I will be doing it for the next 20!!! A new b-day tradition! Yea for me! I spent the day(and weekend) up in Logan. My sister, Diana, was down too. So my mom, Diana and I went clothes shopping--found a few things and we stopped in between at a movie theater so I could buy movie theater popcorn(love that stuff)!! Then that night David, Sherrie and their kids all came over for the fiesta! We had mexican food theme and you built your own salad, taco or quesodilla to eat. Then for dessert, I made a Haagan Daz tower of ice cream(with my fave, vanilla, on top with a candle)! Always good food and fun at my b-days! Makes it so it's not so bad to get a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment