Saturday, December 22, 2012

Trans-Siberian Orchestra


I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra with my niece and her husband in SLC. Before we went to the concert, we wandered around the City Creek Center(and of course had to go try some Godiva chocolate)! We ate at the Blue Lemon which gets all its ingredients from local farmers---it was so yummy! I would definitely eat there again! For the concert we had excellent seats to enjoy the light show that goes along with the music.  I think that I would enjoy watching the light show even if I couldn't hear the music! It was simply amazing! And I loved the 'rock and roll' Christmas story and music! I felt like I was back in the 80s for a moment! It was MTVs Headbanger's Ball(music) meets Mormon Tabernacle Choir's The Spoken Word(sweet story)!! Between the sights and the sounds, it was almost a sensory overload! Plus since it was at the Energy Solutions Arena, I splurged and got their nachos---love their nachos(and normally I only get them if I go to a Jazz game)!! So it really was a great night all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment