Saturday, March 14, 2009

Annual Weekend Trip

Every year, since like 1995, my best friends from highschool and I get together for a weekend. The four of us have gone to different cities like NYC or San Antonio some of those times. Or we just go someplace close like Park City or Jackson Hole. It doesn't really matter where we go, we just like to spend time with each other. This last weekend we stayed in SLC at a motel(Marilyn's sister works for the Marriott so we always get good deals wherever we go)! I think the most important thing we plan when we get together is where will we eat? That always seems to be the first thing we decide. We enjoyed Texas Roadhouse, Red Rock Brewery, and the Spaghetti Factory(but I have to admit, I couldn't enjoy Spaghetti Factory as much because I was still full from lunch at Red Rock!) We also took in a musical "Thoroughly Modern Millie"(worth seeing if you get a chance--it's funny), a dollar show "Valkyrie"(awesome show if you like different perspectives about WWII/Nazis), and a massage from the College of Massage(2 for 1 special--but Marilyn got bruises from hers). And of course we talked and laughed for many hours! It's a fun tradition and I'm glad we started it!





Marcia, SaRene, Marilyn, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment