Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thin Mint Cookies

My favorite cookie has to be the Girl Scout Thin Mints! Each year, I buy at least 1 case, sometimes 2 because I like them to last the whole year! After I bring them home, I immediately put them in the freezer. Eating them frozen is the yummiest! But I do have to limit myself to 2 a day and I savor each bite I take(I even make mmmm sounds as I'm slowly enjoying them)! Usually, I have my special treats when I get home from work--- it's a great reward for working that day(Plus chocolate is so soothing)! But this year because of budget cuts, they made the boxes smaller, hence less cookies-- not too happy about that! Like we weren't paying too much in the first place! I'll just have to appreciate every delicious morsel even more so!

2 comments:

  1. I also like the Samoa cookies. I was a Girl Scout for a while, but we had bad luck selling cookies. Except to our parents.

    ReplyDelete