Saturday, July 9, 2011

Transformers 3

My nephew and I went to see Transformers 3 on IMAX 3D screen for his activity with me. Right now the closest IMAX theater is 40 minutes away---this year another one is being built closer to where I live(only 20 min). So before the movie we ate at a restaurant called 'Spaghetti Mamas'---I'd never eaten there before, but I loved the atmosphere it portrayed of an Italian Villa at night(food was good too). We had perfect seats for the movie(and I love the Megaplexes around Utah because they have reserved seating so you don't have to show up extra early for good seats). The 3D glasses seemed a bit too snug on the bridge of my nose and I was wishing I could take them off many times during the movie(and gave me a bit of headache). The movie was what you would expect from Transformers(my nephew loved it and I thought it was okay). But more importantly, I got to spend some time with my nephew(who I don't see very often)!

No comments:

Post a Comment