Sunday, January 11, 2009

24

Tonight the tv show 24 returns! It's season 7! Last year we missed a season because of the writer's strike. I'm so excited to have some more Jack Bauer to watch! For those not familiar to the show, it is done in real-time...so each hour episode is an hour of the day and a season happens in just 24 hours. Jack Bauer is the hero of the show. He saves the country from terrorists acts with some help from his friends. It's very intense! There's not a dull moment in the show and each week you are riveted with the story and how quickly things change from one extreme to the other. I started watching with Season 4, but I had to watch the dvd's of the previous seasons so I would be up to par with all the characters. So for the next 16 weeks, my FHE activity will be watching 24 at 8pm on Mondays.





1 comment: