Saturday, January 24, 2009

Night at the Movies

I love Netflix! You pay a monthly fee(anywhere from $5-$20, depending on the package you get). To have movies come to you through the mail and to return them through the mail is simply awesome! And the choices you have in programs is amazing! Not only can you get classics and recent movies, but you can also get television series or movies! The problem I see with Netflix is that I like to watch my movies as soon as possible. Hence, sometimes I get to bed later than I expect or I procrastinate other things I should be doing. I try to justify my watching the movies because I don't watch tv that often, but I've had to learn to control when I watch! I especially love the history and time pieces I see! There are a few movies that come out that I have to watch in a movie theater, but for the most part I wait for the DVD to come out now.

1 comment:

  1. I really want Netflix. There's tons of movies out there you just can find and, dang it, I want to watch them!

    ReplyDelete