Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST

LOST is the perfect title for this tv show, because if you haven't watched it from the beginning, or you even miss one episode, you are lost about what is happening! The 5th season started last night! I turned off the ringers to my phones so I would have no interruptions during the 2-hour season premiere! There is just so much intrigue and so many unanswered questions that keep me coming back each season. And little by little you get some answers, but you add more questions by far. This show is as mysterious as getting a puzzle without a picture to follow. Each episode gives you a piece of the puzzle to start making connections in the story and with the characters. Eventually puzzles get finished, hence, LOST will end after Season 6. So by June 2010, I will know what the full picture looks like. This show is very unique in that way. Plus while you are watching it, you have to be alert or you miss some of the puzzle pieces. And then you can get confused quickly! So to keep on top of things, I always have to discuss the episode with another fan of the show or go to one of the LOST websites and read the comments and recaps.

2 comments:

  1. You're right about being Lost if you miss stuff. I had never watched it but I tried it out last year and it was all about this crazy, curly-haired, big guy talking to that Hobit. Confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, yes! I can't wait next year for season 6th to come! The end of season 5 made me like I was screaming, because I want to keep LOST go on until all answer there. It's the same thing with Harry Potter books. Book 7th, have everything answer there. I was satisfy with it. And now it turn for LOST to find all answer. Grr!!! Half way to come for season 6.

    ReplyDelete