Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Combo




It was such a beautiful winter day today! For wintertime in Utah, it was a blistering 50 degrees. Some of the schools I work at have their heaters on full blast. I actually had to open a window to cool down the room! On my way home from work, I couldn't resist stopping at Keva Juice for a Berry Berry Good. Usually I visit Keva Juice during the summer months, but I was drawn to it today! And through some marketing ingenious, Great Harvest Bread is right next door to Keva Juice...they even have an adjoining door! So of course I have to step over to Great Harvest for a thick slice of bread, which isn't so bad for you, but then I have to smother mine with honey butter! It is the perfect after work snack to hold me over until dinner(I am done with work at 3pm). Yum Yum!

2 comments:

  1. MMMM... Honey Butter! Pure Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, my small got bigger and bigger as you progressed from one goodie to another. Mm-hmm.

    ReplyDelete